BOSSZYME is a complex enzyme specially prepared for fish feeds through liquid deep fermentations and purifications technique. It is formulated and compared by nutritionists and microbiologists for its suitability for fish on the basis of abundant feeding experiments.
Composition: Each 100 gm contains.
â – Glucanse : 330000
Xylanase : 220000
Pectinase : 40000
Cellulase : 15000
Acid Protease : 3000
Neutral Protease : 3000
Mannase : 2500
Gluco Amylase : 2400
Amylase : 50
- Improves digestion of feed.
- Increases the nutritional value of feed.
- Degrades anti nutrients in the feed.
- Increases daily weight gain of fish.
- Lowers the nutrient content of excreta.
- Prevents the pond pollution.
- Decreases the production cost.
Dosage: Regular use: 500 gm per metric ton of feed.
Less nutritional value feed: 1000 gm per metric ton of feed. (or) as advised by a Nutritionist / Veterinarian.
Presentation: 1kg, 5kg, 25kg.