Composition: Concentrated Biological liquid prepared with special selective sps of beneficial bacteria and enzymes. Beneficial bacteria present in Biosol Aqua having the property of breaking down and degrading the organic wastes in aquaculture ponds. The enzymes present in Biosol Aqua act as catalysts for the bacteria and provides organic balance in ponds ecology.
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria like VIBRIO sps in the ponds by competing for same food source.
- Reduces the sludge volume in the ponds by breaking down and utilizing the organic wastes as their food.
- Improves the desired water coloration by promoting the growth of Benthos which are food source to post larvae.
- Helps the culture sps to grow fast and healthy.
- Periodical application of Biosol Aqua avoids.
- Heavy usage of potential chemicals.
- Heavy usage of antibiotics
- Reduces the culture costs.
Dosage: Per 10,000M2 pond water:
Regular periodical application once in 3 weeks: 10 litres or 5kgs.
During High risk conditions like high bacterial loads and high sludge: 10 litres.
(or) as advised by a fish consultant.
Special Note: It is preferable to apply the BIO-SOL AQUA Liquid volumes or Powder (FISH) in the evening hours around 4-6 pm for better performance.
Presentation: 1 litres, 5 litres